Meet Dr. Paul Stallman
Paul T. Stallman, MD specializes in cosmetic eyelid and facial rejuvenation. He has extensive experience and is committed to providing the highest level of care and technology possible while providing superior patient satisfaction. He strives to attain a natural, non-surgical looking improvement for his patients. Patients shouldn't look "done."
Dr. Stallman has dual training. He is a board certified ophthalmologist who then completed a fellowship in oculofacial plastic surgery. As an oculofacial plastic surgeon, he is keenly aware of the impact that our eyes and face have on our outward appearance and is particularly sensitive to the delicateness of this area.
He is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and is one of only a few hundred doctors in the United States who has qualified as fellow of the prestigious American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS).
It takes years of specialized training to safely perform procedures on the delicate tissues around the eyes and face. To master the specialty, Dr. Stallman began with an internal medicine internship followed by three years of eye surgery training after completing medical school. He then became board certified and completed extensive advanced oculofacial plastic surgery training, qualifying oral and written examinations and a scientific thesis. All this was required before being considered by his peers for fellowship in ASOPRS.
Dr. Stallman is one of the few certified specialist of this nature on the Central Coast of California and has also enjoyed helping patients who come from neighboring areas such as Santa Barbara, Monterey, Fresno and Bakersfield.
Find Dr. Stallman on Google +
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member, International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
UndergraduateState University of New York at Binghamton
Phi Beta Kappa
Medical SchoolState University of New York, Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine internship, Stony Brook University Hospital, NY
- Ophthalmology residency, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, NY
Chief resident 1992 - 1993
- Fellowship, Ophthalmic Plastic, Orbital and Aesthetic Surgery, University of Texas